PGIMER NOTICE

POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH
RECRUITMENT CELL

NOTICE

It is for the information of all the candidates who have applied for the various posts in response to Advt. No.PGI/RC/039/2016 dated 16.4.2016 for which the last date of receipt of application was 20.5.2016 that the following candidates as per Annexures have submitted/not submitted the requisite application fee as prescribed in the advertisement notice:-

1. Chief Nursing Officer Annexure A-I Annexure A-II
2. Geneticist Annexure B-I Annexure B-II
3. Medical Physicist (Nuclear Medicine) Annexure C-I Annexure C-II
4. Lecturer (Speech & Hearing) Annexure D-I Annexure D-II
5. Lecturer (Biostatistics) Annexure E-I Annexure E-II
6. Tutor (Bioinformatics) Annexure F-I Annexure F-II
7. Staff Nurse Grade-II Annexure G-I Annexure G-II
8. Physiotherapist Annexure H-I Annexure H-II

9. Assistant Dietician Annexure I-I Annexure I-II
10. Store Keeper Annexure J-I Annexure J-II
11. Junior Engineer (Telephone) Annexure K-I Annexure K-II
12. Stenographer Annexure L-I Annexure L-II
13. Lower Division Clerk Annexure M-I Annexure M-II
14. Dark Room Assistant Grade-III(X-ray) Annexure N-I Annexure N-II
15. Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade Annexure O-I Annexure O-II
16. Sanitary Attendant Grade-III Annexure P-I Annexure P-II

The candidates who have submitted fee as prescribed within due date as per advertisement are provisionally eligible and will be considered for written examination to be conducted by the Institute (PGIMER) in due course of time. The candidates are advised to check the list carefully and to visit the website of the Institute i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in frequently for further details of the written examination etc. However, the candidates whose name is appeared in the list of applicants who have not deposited the prescribed application fee may write to the Recruitment Cell if their name is wrongly shown in the list. Communication in this regard will be entertained on the basis of supporting document of fee deposit within a period of ten days. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.

For more details click here or visit http://pgimer.edu.in 

Comments